Skip to main content

Just be yourself...a realization of sorts


I have sat down and read the organizing book and have really been trying to come up with the next post in that series.  I have a problem.  I cannot find it in my heart to write about organizing.  That isn't me.  I am not a super organized person and to be dreadfully honest I probably never will be.  I want to just write.  Like before, I just want to write what comes to mind when it comes to mind.  I don't know what made me think that I could right about one subject over and over and over.  Everything about me and my life is random, crazy, busy and a bit chaotic.  But I am happy living this life.  I have a fabulous family and so many great friends and life is good.  I'm not saying I am stopping the book about organizing.  I'm not.  I am still gonna work my way through it and I still hope that Jody will still meet for lunch once a week or come to the house so we can discuss the section of the book we are on at that time.  I will finish the book.  And in the long run my home and life will benefit from it.  But I am not and will not ever be the kind of organized that women with "organizing blogs" are.  It isn't me.

So here it is all set out there.  I have some stories that have been swarming around in my head as well as projects I have been working on.  I haven't posted them because I was worried that if the new post wasn't an organizing post then no one would read, but really how many people were reading along with those posts anyway.  It really just felt like a road block that was keeping me from writing them here.  I hope to get you some stuff to read real soon so check back often.


Thanks for reading

Have a fantastic week!


always
tammyc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 already?

The reality of it really hasn't sank in yet I don't think, she still has one more year of school so that's probably why. My first born 18 years old.  Despite all the reminders of her age from my sweet girl, it truly does seem like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital when all the sudden here we are just over 2 weeks past her turning eighteen, where did all those years go? I would love to be able to sit here and recount every single detail with you from the very start but that might bore you to tears and well she might kill me of I did that.  Because I can remember lots of little moments that would embarrassed her to death like how she was so scared of everyone singing happy birthday on her first birthday that she hid under the table crying and didn't want to touch the cake we got her.  Or of her and her bff having cupcakes in their diapers that nanny brought by after Cathy's party at school when they were only one.  Or of her and t...

Midlife crisis? Nah, just having a little fun.

I guess that is what some people call it when a guy nearing (ever so close to) 40 goes out and buys himself a shiny new (or not so new) motorcycle.  However that thought never really crossed my mind when Stephen asked to buy one off a guy he works with.  I wasn't thrilled with the idea, not because I thought he was having a midlife crisis, but because I thought there were plenty of other things we could spend our money on.  I said no.  We always talk about big purchases and agree when or if we spend the money.  I was sure this thought was settled and we would not be the owners of a motorcycle anytime soon.  Stephen had other ideas... Stephens toy He made the decision to get the bike (it really was a good price, I guess) and well now we are that crazy old couple that rides around on a motorcycle every chance at nice weather we get. Here is a bit of history...My dad had a Honda gold wing when we were little (I was like 13)  he and my mom wou...

Throwback Thursday

    Let me just start by saying straight out of the gate that I absolutely hate to be on the front side of any camera much less my own.  Now it isn't that I don't enjoy being in the moment, I do.  I just enjoy taking the pictures instead of being in them if that makes any sense at all.   With that said I'm glad I was on the front side of this camera this day.  I suppose all little girls dream of growing up, getting married and having babies.  I know when I was a little girl my friends and i would play house, we would more less mark of sections of the room as mine and theirs these sections would be my house or her house.  we'd have baby dolls name them fun names.  We had fun.  I don't know that I ever really thought about actually having children when I grew up.  And as I got older I remember that I didn't even want to get married when I grew up much less have any kids.  But we all grow up. And that guy comes along t...