Skip to main content

Here it is!

The information you all have been waiting for...how do you win a prize.  it will be pretty simple for you and I plan to leave it open for one week before I pick the final 3 prize winners.

~~~~
Step 1: look through my whole first year of blogging.
Step 2: find your favorite story and post a comment as to why it is your favorite.
Step 3: sign up as a follower of this blog over on the right of the page.  If you are already signed up as a follower congratulations you are 1 step ahead.
~~~~

I'm looking forward to see what posts are your favorites.

Now for the most fun part...PRIZES!!

I will be giving away 3 gifts in total random order (cause that's how I roll)

one will be knife gift set.  that's right. A Rada paring knife and cutting mat along with the sharpener so that you always have a sharp knife handy in the kitchen.
Another will be the wonderful cookbook I wrote about several weeks back.  The one from my friends church, some of the best food you will ever cook.
And the last one is a gift card from one of my favorite favorite stores...that's right.  Hobby Lobby $25

I wish you all luck and next Wednesday February 1st I will collect all the names and put them in a basket and draw out 3 winners. (it's super high tech around here)

Thanks again to all of you for taking time out of your day to read my crazy random thoughts, it is so much fun. 

I love you all have a great day!

Comments

  1. Who's the winner who's the winner?? =))) I'm just hoping i figured out how to send this, lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

18 already?

The reality of it really hasn't sank in yet I don't think, she still has one more year of school so that's probably why. My first born 18 years old.  Despite all the reminders of her age from my sweet girl, it truly does seem like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital when all the sudden here we are just over 2 weeks past her turning eighteen, where did all those years go? I would love to be able to sit here and recount every single detail with you from the very start but that might bore you to tears and well she might kill me of I did that.  Because I can remember lots of little moments that would embarrassed her to death like how she was so scared of everyone singing happy birthday on her first birthday that she hid under the table crying and didn't want to touch the cake we got her.  Or of her and her bff having cupcakes in their diapers that nanny brought by after Cathy's party at school when they were only one.  Or of her and t...

Midlife crisis? Nah, just having a little fun.

I guess that is what some people call it when a guy nearing (ever so close to) 40 goes out and buys himself a shiny new (or not so new) motorcycle.  However that thought never really crossed my mind when Stephen asked to buy one off a guy he works with.  I wasn't thrilled with the idea, not because I thought he was having a midlife crisis, but because I thought there were plenty of other things we could spend our money on.  I said no.  We always talk about big purchases and agree when or if we spend the money.  I was sure this thought was settled and we would not be the owners of a motorcycle anytime soon.  Stephen had other ideas... Stephens toy He made the decision to get the bike (it really was a good price, I guess) and well now we are that crazy old couple that rides around on a motorcycle every chance at nice weather we get. Here is a bit of history...My dad had a Honda gold wing when we were little (I was like 13)  he and my mom wou...

Throwback Thursday

    Let me just start by saying straight out of the gate that I absolutely hate to be on the front side of any camera much less my own.  Now it isn't that I don't enjoy being in the moment, I do.  I just enjoy taking the pictures instead of being in them if that makes any sense at all.   With that said I'm glad I was on the front side of this camera this day.  I suppose all little girls dream of growing up, getting married and having babies.  I know when I was a little girl my friends and i would play house, we would more less mark of sections of the room as mine and theirs these sections would be my house or her house.  we'd have baby dolls name them fun names.  We had fun.  I don't know that I ever really thought about actually having children when I grew up.  And as I got older I remember that I didn't even want to get married when I grew up much less have any kids.  But we all grow up. And that guy comes along t...