Skip to main content

Hurry home to post a blog entry

I think starting a blog has created a monster.  Yep all night at work I couldn't wait to get home(forgot my laptop) so that I could type something on my new and exciting blog.  But wait, what will I post about when I get there?  I didn't reallty think that far into it when I signed up for my very own site.  I want to do this every single free moment, does my family & friends really care what I ramble on about on some silly blog?  No not likely after all I did say in my first post that I wanted this blog to be a way for them to keep up with what was going on in our lives...and this really isn't our lives it is more like what is going on inside my head.  which can get pretty crazy sometimes.  anyway I was thinking all night "what ever could I post about...my crankyness at work tonight, well there is this...no that wont due. I don't want to think about it much less let someone read about it. Or what about my routine...when i get home i make sure the girls get on the bus...No not that either.  Oh how 'bout Mom and dad living here on my little farm (maybe another day) Well then how about birthdays...today is a friend of ours birthday. This has stirred something inside my heart and it is really bugging me... he isn't making a fuss about it and I get it some people don't.  BUT why not?  Birthdays are great it is your one day. one day a year that says this is the day God wanted me here and I am going to celebrate it to its fullest.  Still no matter how much I try to get people to see this there are still those out there that would rather just let their day go by unnoticed(Stephen too)   :(   I am the kind of girl who would totally get along with the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland.  Celebrating even the "UNbirthday"  Not that I'm such a party girl or anything(Lord knows I don't have that kind of time) but come on it's your birthday for crying out loud, live it up and have a little fun for 1 day (and the other 364 days of the year you can go on doing whatever it is you want to do) Celebrate even if your scheduled to work, plan something...anything.
Well so you got a taste of the random stuff that hangs out in my head...Hope you can continue your day with out thinking I am a "special" kind of crazy. Have a great day, check back often to see what all pops into my head and onto a blog page.  ha ha I love writing for no reason. (bad punctuation and all)  Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year! !

I can not believe how quickly the years pass now that I am inching ever so close to 40.  Some people say "wow I dont know where the year went"  but crazy as it sounds I do know.   It really seems like yesterday Stephen and I were hanging out with some friends waiting to ring in 2013.  And here it is January 1, 2014.  It flat flew by.  At first thought I could think I don't know what happened to the time.  But given a few minutes to ponder it all I remember well what all happened (Stephen always gives me 9 kinds of crap about posting on Facebook or instagram but when looking back they help me remember all the fun we had).  We did some pretty great things in 2013.  We got to travel out of the country for the first time (to 3 different countries), made some new friends, sadly lost touch with some dear friends & got back in touch with some old ones.  Val got her drivers license and Britt started her first year of high school. We had some pretty great adventures and spe

A good time

Yep anytime you get to spend the weekend at the lake is a good time.  My girls and I drove over to mom and dads place on the lake this past weekend (Stephen met us there on Saturday) I wanted to see them as it has been several weeks since the last time I had seen them.  Just wanted to share a few of the silly moments.  ~~~~> This is one of the little girls (forgive me Janae, I still can't tell them apart unless I'm looking directly at their faces.  I'm sorry.  I love them like crazy just can't tell them apart very well) <~~~~This is my girls making our purchase at the Dairy Deal.  This is a MUST when making the drive to Salina for any reason.  I have never had the food there but the ice cream products they offer are out of this world (unless you are a dork like Britt and order dippin' dots...those are just weird) Be careful when ordering a large...they are way too large (especially if you on a diet.  :) ~~~~> Here we are agai

Wonderful waste of time

 I tried to warn you that I had so much to tell you... So We have been spending so much time at the hospital with my dad.  I mean we were all there for several days (now we are taking turns-he's doing well and we had to go back to work).  And you know how it is everyone brings something to keep them busy so that they can ward off boredom.  Well Val had been using one of those round loom things that you can knit hats and such.  She had made herself one and while there her knitting caught the attention of one of my nieces (Katie) and she wanted to know how to make one for herself.  So Val being excited to show someone sat down with her and gave her the loom and some yarn and helped her along.  That girl made her whole hat.  She loves it and wears it everywhere already.  Before we knew it Haleigh was in on learning to make hats.  They were having such a good time knitting away while visiting with their papa and all his company.  I mentioned to Val that maybe they could make some