Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Drum roll please...

****And the winners are****

I guess I kept you all waiting long enough...Brittnie and I wrote down your names and the prizes and cut little slips of paper and put them in a basket and she picked out 3 after she took a name she picked out prize to go with it from another basket.  She is such a wonderful helper :)
This has been so much fun waiting to see what people had to say, thank you all so very much for taking the time to read what I write here on the pages of my blog.  I hope that I continue to give you all great stories to read.  I am pretty sure that you have all read the names below so CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH OF YOU!!! 
 
Rada knife set~~Janae Hilton
Cookbook~~Sarah Bridgeman
$25.00 Gift card~~Cheryl Swan
   
OK ladies here is what we need to do now...email me @  tlc33195@gmail.com and I will get you your prize.  Again thank you so much for reading and check back often as this was way fun and I will be doing something similar again soon.
Waiting to hear from you all
Have a great evening.



2 comments:

  1. Whoooooo!!!!! I never win anything! I'm so excited!!!!!! Brittnie must be my lucky charm=))
    & Congrats to all the other winners!!!
    Thank you Tammy! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing Janae lol I never win anything either so Maybe it was the NONE WINNERS THAT WON LOL!!!! I love your blogs Tammy KEEP IT UP!!! & THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete