Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blog-a-versary!!!

Yes, that's right its almost here.  January 27th will be my 1 year anniversary to when I first started this little blog thing.  I still don't know exactly why I started and I never even thought anyone would read it, but there a couple of you out there that do and I am grateful.  Thank you.  I really enjoy writing about all the stuff that goes on in my life.  "My crazy random life" is exactly what happens on the pages of this blog.  I know from lots of research about blogging that your blog should be "meaningful" or have a purpose.  well let me just say I DON'T CARE what they say.  I think that my randomness is why I have a few of the readers I do have and I am ok with it not looking exactly perfect or that it doesn't follow a "recommended guideline" If no one wants to read it I am ok with that too.  Because I write for me for pure entertainment.  Yes the things I write are true (nothing fiction or fake about my life)  If they are funny, good.  If they are sad wait a day or two and something funny will happen again.  That is how it is here in my life.  Not every day is perfect and I don't need to pretend they are.  Its just crazy random Tammy. (re-read that whole bit you'll see...CrAzY)

Anyway back to the BLOG-A-VERSARY  I have been trying to figure out how I am going to do it, but I would like to have a give-a-way.  Yep I want to give you a chance to win something.  I am still having a problem with what exactly to give away but Ill get there.  I keep thinking about all the things I love and the things I think others would love as well, but all the things I love not many of my friends like...for example,

I love...
   quilting
   photography
   cook books
   spending time with family(come on I can cant give one of them away)
   knitting
   horses
   living in the country
   making my own butter
   gardening
  
See the list is long and I cant really decide what all of you would enjoy as a prize

My first thought was a cookbook(may still use that), a gift card to my favorite restaurant, a gift card to Hobby Lobby, a gift card to Jo-Ann's Fabric, a quilt or a scarf by TammyC

I hate making decisions... I have a couple more days before I have to nail something down so I am going to ponder (& work on a quilt or scarf just in case) and maybe before too long I will have come up with something to share with 3 lucky readers.

Keep checking back to see how you go about getting your name in the drawing.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts and I get to keep up with all the CRAZY things going on in your life...and I think any of your friends would be happy with anything you was to give them cause its not about what it is...Keep up the GREAT writing!! :)

    Love ya, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm glade u have made it to your one yr ! Keep on rockin sister you go girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing a great job, keep it up! Thanks for getting me hooked! Have actually made some new friends this week just from my blog! Happy 1 year! dont forget to put my name in the hat!!!

    ReplyDelete